Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oregon Coast
Location of Lunch


Oregon :)

Walk with Me.

OREGON-O!

Oregon... Again!


Spicy Chicken! Oh ya!



Mountainous Peak about to be conquered by Sheldon and I.
Near the Gold Coast in Oregon.


View from the Top

COLOR!

Don't look down....




















 Blue Lagoon. 
Where is Brooke Shields???

Well worth the hike. :) 

The Astro.
Far, far away...


Another pic of the Astro.
It's the tiny blue speck on the right side of the picture. Just off the road.

Port Orford


Just back from Sea.

The Star. 

Just near our sandy sleeping beach. 
Sunset at Port Orford.


3 comments:

  1. Did you hear my oooOOOhhhhs and aaaahhhHHHHs from Elko?
    BTW... beach - ramen. It's synonymous.
    Shaun, wanted to tell you, I really liked the pic of you or Sheldon holding the dead butterfly against the youthful but blistered and raw working mans hands. It was a nice. Also, really liked the cameo of the child and tea flapper pic- well said. Your photography has a very human element that I like. You have a gift for the art of photography. I hope you always have a passion for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Two sweet tunes for you to taste on your adventure. Seashell and I sing,I swim; both by a group from Iceland called Seabear. Thought of you when I listened to them this morning and wondered 'where can those Poncho boys be now?'- have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm commenting on all of your posts, but these pictures make me long for the Oregon coast. I think I might just have to take a trip that way soon myself.

    ReplyDelete