Friday, October 28, 2011

Homeward Bound... Take 1.



Columbia River Gorge

Granery of some sort.

Heading Home. 
Cool Lines with I saw with train, road, water, mountain and windmills.

Tree Farm. 
One of the most exquisite places of the whole trip. This tree farm went on for miles and miles, I'm guessing at least ten. I ventured inside and captured some amazing shots. Tomorrow will have an update just for this place.



Ladder to Barn.

Neat barn we stopped and took a peak at.

Crooked...

Dominance.

Unbelievable sunlight pouring through the clouds. I took many shots of this, from the van too, and will have more shots like this tomorrow. I could not believe those streaks of light coming through that cloud.

2 comments:

  1. In a word...Amazing. The forest is very inspiring, incredible. So much beauty everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Heather!
    It is true the beauty in this world can be found everywhere.
    It makes me sad that some do not see it.

    ReplyDelete