Monday, November 14, 2011

More Film News!!

So it has been a minute or so since I've done any updates. I've been working on the film and my newly launched Conforme Belle- Fine Art Photography business. Check it out (here)! :)

Concerning the Film, I have about a total of 15 minutes with both the newly edited footage and from the preview. I'm gonna say the release should be out by the end of THIS week!!! No joke! It's coming together really well. I've put beautiful music (Tracy Chapman, Vampire Weekend, Sayde Price...) to it and also included the debut appearance of musician Sheldon Shelley. All live acoustic performances. :) It will definitely be worth a watch or two or three.

So keep checking in and get that kettle corn popping because the West Coastin' Film is on launch!


Debut date

is coming your way!!!



Also check out the free 4x6's I'm giving away!!

A thanks to all my friends and visitors!



No comments:

Post a Comment